Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fun With Pets



I was reading this article today about funny dog behaviors.  The question about why dogs howl made me remember a funny thing I did a while back.  I was outside with the dogs.  I think we had about 15 back then.  I heard the coyotes yipping and howling.  One of my dogs started a little howl.  I thought it was too cute so I decided to have some fun.  I started howling.  Well pretty soon all of my dogs were howling.  I was laughing so hard.  We had a concert going between my dogs and the coyotes. I think my neighbors are still trying to figure out what was going on.  Fortunately, we live in the country and the nearest neighbor is about a quarter mile away.

 



Have you ever done anything funny with your pets?  I did a google search for funny pet stories and came across this link on Oprah’s web page.  Some very cute stories here.  All of the stories are very cute and funny.  The last two made me laugh out loud.  I can so see some of my dogs doing some of these.

 



My cat Merlin used to play with my husband.  Our living room and kitchen were separated by a hallway.  Merlin would wait around the corner in the living room for my husband to walk by.  He would leap out and wrap his front legs around my husband’s ankle.  My husband would then drag him through the living room. 

 



Do you have any funny pet stories??  Why not share them with us?  I would love to read them.

Be Well & Be Happy,
Pet~Pourri

No comments:

Post a Comment