Friday, October 25, 2013

Pretty Kitties ~ A Walk Through Google


I came across this article today and it really made me smile. 
 
 

 
How many of you have kitties that will let you do this to them?  Number 15 even has pink toe nails.  LOL  I think my favorite is number 16.  J

I did a search on Google for Pretty Kitties, of course number one was Pinterest.  J  Most of the rest were for Pretty Kitty hair removal salons.  J  So I clicked on Images to see what kinds of sites came up.



This one caught my eye.  It is from an article in The New Yorker about photo fantasies from Tim Walker.  Cool article.



I went on to look for images of dressed up cats.  LOLOLOL  The photos are hysterical.  This one is priceless:



Do you dress your cats up?  Not just for Halloween, but just for the heck of it?  I found this link for ‘kitty couture’.  I know Merlin would never have let me do this to him.  Hehe
 
 

Just thought I would do a fun blog today.  Did it make you smile?
 
 

Be Well & Be Happy,
Pet~Pourri

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I dress up one of our cats year round. She has sweaters, bandanas and ties. The other won't let us come near her with any of it!

    ReplyDelete