Tuesday, March 26, 2013

People Are Passionate




I’ve learned over the years that people are passionate about their pets.  Over the last several weeks I’ve had a first-hand lesson in this. 


A company was hosting a Cutest Pet Contest.  They had close to 3,000 entrants.  The contest was being hosted and run through a third party company.  A few people found a way to cheat the system.  Due to multiple complaints and after a thorough investigation it was decided to cancel the contest and draw winners at random from all the entrants.  This has garnered passionate responses both for and against this action.  And I mean passionate. 


Whether I agree with someone’s opinion or not, it’s nice to see how much people truly love their pets.  Animals bring out the best in us and we can learn so much from them. We talk about the incredibly strong bonds between humans and animals, and how owning a pet can change our life in so many ways.  I know I would not be the person I am today if it were not for the animals in my life.


So…how do you show your passion for your animals??


Be Well & Be Happy,
Pet~Pourri

No comments:

Post a Comment