Thursday, July 25, 2013

Are You A Cat Person?


I’ve always been a cat person.  Hard to believe I know since I run a dog rescue.  I love all animals really…but am definitely a cat person.  I was perusing my usual blog sites looking for something to catch my eye when I came across this blog that asks “Are You A Cat Person?  Of course I am…so I had to check it out.  J

I love the opening paragraph:

“For every type of person in the world, there is a breed of cat that will suit his or her tastes and lifestyle. Active or laid back, fluffy or lean, massive or petite, there are so many cats to choose from that even "dog people” will find a cat that fits. There are several suitable breeds that will make your heart purr.”

They list 10 of the most popular breeds of cat.  Growing up we always had Siamese and my ‘magic cat’ was a Lynx Point Siamese.  According to this site the top ten are (I’ve included links to Wikipedia for each breed):

 
 
 
The American Shorthair



The Birman



The Sphynx



The Ragdoll (one of my favorites)



The Siamese (J)


You didn't think I was going to pass up showing a picture of a Lynx Point...did you? J




The Abyssinian



The Exotic Shorthair



The Maine Coon



The Persian





So…are you a cat person?  What is your favorite kind of cat?  Do you agree with this Top Ten List?
 

Be Well & Be Happy,
Pet~Pourri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment