Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Photo Bombing


Do you have pets that photo bomb?  Do you know what photo bombing is?  I read this article the other day where a couple rented their apartment within 24 hours because of their dog photo bombing.  That got me to checking the photos I’ve taken to see how many of my photos have been bombed.  It’s quite amusing really.  Here are some samples:

In this one, I was taking a picture of Princess and Bumble laying under the trumpet vine when Sophia came bolting in like a streak of lightning and sat right in front of them.
 

 
In this one, I was at the Great Iowa Pet Expo taking a photo of some chickens in the petting zoo when this goat stuck it’s head right in front of the camera.

 

In this one, I was taking a photo of Snowball getting her tummy rubbed when Princess came to see what was going on.
 
 

And this has to be my favorite.  I was taking a picture of Jazmyn when Princess came to see what was going on…again.



Do you have examples of photo bombs??
 

Be Well & Be Happy,
Pet~Pourri

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment