Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sleepy Kitty



Does your cat often find unusual places to sleep or sleep in odd positions?  I just read this article on And My Cat that explains it all.  I also did a little more research and found this article on Buzz Feed that gives the 25 most awkward positions.  #11 cracks me up.  #20 would be great for a caption contest.

Hey…that’s a great idea.  Caption this photo. 

 


HAHAHA  #22…my dogs do that sometimes.  How on earth do they get into that position?  What is the funniest position you have ever found your cat in?  I used to have a cat named Diablo and he would sleep in the bathroom sink.  Merlin always slept near me where ever I was.  Morgana would sleep anywhere.  She was an independent little thing.  I once found her in the space above my books and below the next shelf.  About 3” of space.  No idea how she got in there.

The Huffington Post is getting in to the spirit of sleeping cats with this slide show of 21 cats who give a whole new meaning to the term Cat Naps.  Do you think this one was posed?

 

I also wanted to get some more practiced reasoning so I looked on Pet MD.  This article gives pretty much the same information as the first link I sent you, but since it’s from Pet MD more people might feel this is more factual.
 
 

So what have you noticed about your cat’s sleeping habits?

Be Well & Be Happy,
Pet~Pourri

On a side note.  I just came across this article and I just had to share it.  I am literally laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my face.  Somebody has too much time on their hands…or really, really loves their tortoise.  J  OMG!!! The last one is killing me.  HAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment